Our Floating Support service is aimed at service users who are already living or ready to live in independent accommodation with a personalised package of support. The purpose of our Floating Support service is to support people to maintain and increase independence, manage risk, prevent isolation, remain well and to maintain a tenancy.
- Support to identify appropriate accommodation, either through the local council or privately rented.
- Support to maintain tenancy
- Support with accessing local facilities and services
- Support to manage and attend appointments
- Support with finance and statutory benefit applications
- Monitor Health & Wellbeing
- Mental Health monitoring
- Medication compliance monitoring e.g. clozapine
- Risk Monitoring and reporting
- On-call facilities for crisis management
Floating support packages are based on a minimal number of hours and allow for crisis contingency 24-hours a day thereby representing excellent value for money.